Green Leaf AC and Heating is aware and informed constantly to assure we adhere to CDC standard guidelines for the better safety for our clients as well as our staff members.
All staff members are checked regularly for symptoms as well as safe practices of face mask, gloves and shoe covers. As hard as it is to not shake hands with our customers, we want you to know we appreciate your business and together we help flatten the curve!
At Its Finest
Find out why Green leaf is highly rated and recommended by your neighbors! We work hard to provide our customers with the highest level of quality service.
We’re not your run of the mill HVAC company. Our exceptional customer service, attention to detail, and our knowledgeable, trained, and seasoned techs are what set us apart from everyone else.
As for most folks that evaluate a company, they have their checklist for rating and ranking. So here is a quick summary on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best).
1) Cost 8.5 - very competitive cost quote, took extra time to develop/deliver several quotes & proposals. Easy to work with.
2) Quality: 9.5 - top marks for the quality of work, equipment, and technicians (Josh) + installers (Fernando & helper).
3) Dependable & Professional 10 - show up on time as scheduled, very polite, professional, skilled and knowledgeable.
4) Job installation: 10 - completed on time; very professional work.
5) Follow up by owner: 10 - very impressed that Eddie took the time to reach out and make sure everything was completed to our satisfaction.
Overall, give them a 5+ star rating and would definitely recommend them to friends & family!
Honest, trustworthy and get the job done right!
Highly recommend 😊
While Eddie and I had a disagreement on the unit installed, Eddie went out of his way to get it resolved. I finally agreed with him.
I will use them again.
Our Professional Approach Includes
- Honest and Reliable Services
- Environmentally friendly, high energy efficient solutions for your home
- 24/7 emergency work at night and weekends when we have technicians available
- Respect for you property and your personal belongings
- Robust high tech infrastructure for both our business and our clients for an efficient experience
- Background checked and well trained employees
- Transparent pricing and service
- Free second opinions
- Certifications that exceed state licensing requirements
- On-time service calls
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
HVAC & Plumbing Specialists
- Air Conditioning Repair and Air Conditioning Installation
- Heating Repair and Replacement
- Duct Repair, Replacement, Duct Sealing and Duct Design
- Mini-Split Installations and Mini-Split Repairs
- Zone Design and Zone Installation
- Manual J and Manual D Designing
- Air Balance
- Indoor Air Quality Testing and Air Quality Improvement
- Attic Insulation
- Water Heater Repair and Water Heater Installation
- Water Softener Installation
- Bath and Kitchen Fixtures
- Bibs and Backflow Prevention
- Drain Line Repair and Installation
- Remodel Plumbing
- Bursted Pipes
Flat Rate Pricing
What exactly does that mean for you? This is upfront, no hidden agendas, no unaware associated cost or gimmicks. Simply transparency! If it takes 1 hour or 10 hours to get it fixed or replaced, it’s all the same price! You know the price before we do anything!
After hours? No problem! We don’t charge overtime either. Try getting that from other companies.
24/7 Service When Available
We offer around the clock emergency service at night and on weekends when we have technicians available. Call us to talk with an actual human being, and not some recording or call center 100 miles away.
We now also have a newly expanded service area including all of the city of Austin.
Austin & Round Rock
AC & Heating Experts
Locally owned and Operated, Green Leaf has built its solid reputation in the Austin metro area by providing quality, dependable, honest and professional air conditioner repair, heating and plumbing services.
Homeowners and commercial property owners alike can rely on us to be there when we say we will, and we’re always prepared to do the job.
Owner and Master License
Co-owner & General Manager
Air Conditioning Services
Austin Texas has some of the hottest summers in the country. We get it…. it’s hot, sticky, extremely inconvenient, and AC systems always seem to go out before bed or on weekends with friends or family.
Trust us when we say that we hear the horror stories. This is nothing new to us but have what it takes to put you at ease!
With our professional approach to air conditioning system maintenance, service, and repair, we have the experienced and highly trained techs to dissolve the situation with knowledge in a timely manner.
We can handle any AC Repairs such as:
- Outdoor Unit not coming on
- Inside unit not engaging
- Thermostat going blank
- No cold air coming from the vents
- Frozen or dirty coils
- Outdoor unit making noises
- Upstairs or downstairs not cooling
- Hotter areas in the home than other areas
- Water leaking from Air Conditioner
- Air Conditioning system continuously running
Maintenance is a key factor for the longevity and efficiency of your system. We are often told “Don’t fix what ain’t broken” or “It’s cooling so it must be working” mentality. But in reality, how do you know if it’s working correctly? We offer a 22 point inspection of your entire system so assure that it’s not only operating correctly but optimally.
Reasons for getting your Tune Up Maintenance now:
- Reduce premature failures
- Save up to 30% on your energy cost
- Longevity of your system
- Prepare you for upcoming possible issues in the future
- Have your system work to it’s full performance
- Piece of mind
So, you got the bad news. Due to the age or condition of the system, you have to do a replacement of your air conditioning system. This is probably your worst experience in air conditioning but we understand and want you to know this is what we do best! As everyone’s home is different as well as people’s needs, we at Green Leaf Air Conditioning have experienced comfort advisors who specialize in every type of home based on customers needs from financing to home comfort.
Some of the things that would have you consider replacement:
- System 10+ years old
- Cost factor for repair versus replacement option
- Loss of efficiency from the system
- Humidity issues
- Consistent Repairs of the system
- Wrong sizing
Quality installation, repair, and service of your heating system will give you peace of mind. Trust your heating services to the trained technicians at Green Leaf and keep the cold at bay.
Furnaces are gas powered systems that work with both natural and propane gas. Different types of furnaces can be installed from as low as 80% combustion up to 96% being the highest efficiency for gas savings, thus saving 16% on your gas cost. However, being in Texas versus being in a state like Montana that has longer winters and higher gas pricing outweigh the savings for a higher efficiency gas system. 80% gas systems are the most commonly used systems.
Electrical systems are installed to function for both heat and cooling by refrigeration flowing one way to cool and then refrigerant flowing another way to heat. It absorbs the ambient heat from the outside, even in temperatures under 32 degrees! They are more efficient than the typical heat strips that consume up to 6 times the amount of electricity versus a heat pump system! Ask our Comfort Advisor for more information.
If you are worried about a potential issue with your system or if it hasn’t had any maintenance in a while, give us a call. One of our expert technicians can recommend repairs, suggest upgrades, and keep your system running in tip-top shape.
Qualified Green Leaf technicians are experts at troubleshooting and fixing furnace issues. They will safely repair any problems found with your heating system with minimal stress on your part. Give us a call if you notice any of the following problems with your system:
Increased heating bills. If the cost to heat your home or business is rising abnormally, that is a sign of an inefficient system. A technician will be able to determine the cause of the waste and fix the problem.
Strange sounds. If there are odd or strange sounds coming from the vents or furnace, it is a sign of needed repairs. Rattling, clunking, rumbling, or popping sounds are not normal.
Old furnace. The older your system is, the more likely it needs repairs. There is no sense in waiting until the furnace completely breaks to get it checked out. Green Leaf specialists can do a check-up and determine the best way to repair or upgrade your old system.
From South Austin to Jarrell, Lakeway to Elgin, we have you covered for all your general plumbing needs! Water Leaks, clogged drain lines, water heaters to water softeners, call Green Leaf AC, Heating and Plumbing for you plumbing services!
Water Heaters are an essential everyday comfort we take for granted. Often tucked away in a closet or attic, we use hot water for taking showers and baths as well as washing dishes and our hands.
Efficiency is important for our pockets as well as our environment, especially here in Austin and Round Rock. Many homes come with standard tanked water heaters that heat and store hot water, but those can lose heat, causing the gas or electric to turn on to reheat and maintain the hot water tank when not in use. This is where tankless waters have a significant advantage.
Tankless water heaters are efficient. US Department of Energy studies show they can save up to 35% on your energy cost. Tankless systems heat up instantly on demand, and don’t heat water you’re not using. That’s real savings!
In the Austin Metropolitan area, water quality can be a serious issue in our water systems from water scale and hardening to the water we drink. This is where water softeners, carbon filters and reverse osmosis help resolve the problem. Water Softener systems are designed to prevent water hardening and scale build in your pipes and appliances as well as water staining your dishes. It also helps when you shower and reduces dull dry skin and hair.
Clogged Drain lines are everyone’s worst nightmare! Typical issues causing that are grease, hair and foods or broken drain pipes. With our prompt service, knowledge and high technology camera systems, we can find the issue and address it immediately.
Things to help prevent clogged drains are:
- Do not put any grease or oil in your drains
- Assure pipe venting is clear
- Strainers are essential in preventing sink drains from clogging
- Do not flush feminine products, baby wipes and other items that won’t break down
Green Leaf A/C and Heating is a fully insured HVAC company in the state of Texas. We are capable of providing all of our services on nearly every make and model of air conditioner or furnace. This includes repairs, service inspections, regular maintenance, and installations. The professional technicians at Green Leaf service the entire Austin area, making sure that every system provides great air quality, stays up-to-date with safety regulations, and provides indoor comfort to every customer.