Air Quality: Purifiers, Filters, UV Lamps
Green Leaf A/C and Heating can install one of these high quality Carrier Air Purifiers, filters, and UV lamps in your home or business. We offer a variety of different purifier options for every situation regardless of budget, building size, or application. Please see the sections below to compare the different HVAC Provider air cleaners we provide and install.
Trane Air Purifier
CleanEffects™ Filter Features:
- Industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy-to-clean filters. Just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Easy installation.
- Quiet operation.
- Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects™ contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space.
- Typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner by third parties has shown there’s no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects™ than what naturally occurs in the environment already.
- A Trane air cleaner is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air.
- Minimal pressure drop. Delivering more clean air by volume to your living space.
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .1 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners.
Honey Well Media Filter
Cleaner indoor air.
- MERV 11 -Up to 14 times more effective than a standard one-inch filter, capturing up to 96% of airborne particles*
- Lasts up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter. Replace every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
- Free private labeling ensures filter replacement calls
- 5-Year warranty
- Six space-saving sizes to fit any application
- Low Pressure Drop 0.23″ w.c.
*ASHRAE 52.2-2007 tests conducted at LMS Technologies determined that the F100 filter captured 96% of E3 particles (3.0 to 10.0 microns) passing through the system.
FreshEffects™ Recovery Ventilator
Trane FreshEffects™ Energy Recovery Ventilator provides a whole-house solution for fresh air ventilation. Trane FreshEffects exhausts stale indoor air and brings in fresh, preconditioned, outdoor air, so your home can be a cleaner, more enjoyable place to live. This ventilator also decreases the level of odors, chemical vapors and naturally occurring gases that become trapped in tightly sealed homes. Plus, with its quiet operation and durable components, you can count on fresh air from Trane FreshEffects for years to come.
Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Static plate energy transfer core means efficient transfer of heat and moisture
- High performance, permanently lubricated ball-bearing motor
- Slide-out filter for easy cleaning
- Percent timer control
- Passive defrost-condensate drain not required
- Multi-position mounting
- Heavy gauge, powder-painted steel cabinet
- Closed cell foam gasketing for insulation integrity
Every Trane FreshEffects™ energy recovery ventilator is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that you can count on FreshEffects™ to deliver fresh air, time after time. Today’s homes are better insulated and tightly sealed to save energy. This prevents a number of home odors (cooking smells, pet odors, paint or new carpet fumes) from escaping. Trane FreshEffects™ helps these fumes and odors to dissipate by bringing fresher outdoor air into your home.
HALO-LED™ Air Purification System
The HALO-LED™ is the HVAC industry’s very first in-duct LED, entire-home air purification system that is both zero ozone compliant and mercury free. The HALO-LED™ system proactively treats the entire air-conditioned space, reducing surface and airborn contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization and revolutionary, patent pending, REME-LED™ technology.
Details and Features
- New REME-LED™ technology utilizing RGF’s patented PHI and REME® technologies to provide superior indoor air purification.
- The new hybrid hydrophilic catalyst incorporates the industry’s first washable ceramic catalyst
- Includes automatic self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to reduce particulates (Patent Pending)
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with the HVAC system
- 24 VAC/DC input (24 VAC transformer included)
- Long-life replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer life than current mercury vapor UV lamp technologies
- Industry’s first washable catalyst for high load environments (ie. cigar bars, smoking rooms)
- Reduces surface and airborn bacteria, microbials, mold, and viruses
- Reduction of allergens, odors, smoke, dust, VOCs, and particulate
- Ozone and mercury free
- Seven-year limited warranty