HVAC contractors are required to have an understanding of the way electrical wiring, combustion systems, refrigerant, and airflow through heating ducts work together to make your home comfortable. Safety is also important. Your home’s ventilation and exhaust system needs to be operating properly to ensure there is no risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Green Leaf A/C and Heating is a fully insured company in Texas. Many states require insurance. Our HVAC technicians must meet minimum education and on-the-job training requirements to be insured. Any Green Leaf technician who works in your home will be insured, guaranteeing their skills and the quality of work they will provide.
Austin Air Conditioning Services
The city of Austin experiences hot summers. Having a properly functioning air conditioning system will make you and your family comfortable in your home and your customers comfortable visiting your business. Green Leaf is well versed in air conditioning repair, installation, and routine service.
Air Conditioning Repair
On a warm summer day, it will be obvious if your air conditioning is not working properly or needs repair. The Green Leaf technicians have years of experience and will come to your home to troubleshoot the problem and get your system back up and running. Here are some common signs you need a repair:
• The air is not very cold. You may have air coming out of your vents that is cool, but not as cold as it should be. This could mean a simple repair to get the temperature to an ideal level.
• Weak airflow. Your air conditioner is still producing cool air, but the airflow is not as strong. A technician will be able to determine the problem and recommend repairs.
Air Conditioning Installation
The Green Leaf technicians are familiar with many makes and models of air conditioning units. We want to make sure you and your family are comfortable in the heat, so we’ll install your new unit quickly and efficiently. We will provide you with an environmentally friendly installation that will keep your home energy efficient.
Air Conditioning Service
It is important to schedule routine service for your air conditioning unit. A technician will inspect the unit and make sure everything is working properly. This regular service will ensure that your system will not malfunction at an inconvenient time, like the middle of an Austin heat wave.
Austin Heating Services
The last thing you want in the dead of winter is a malfunctioning heating system. It is important to make sure you find heating technicians you can trust for the repair, installation, and service. Green Leaf offers these services to residential and commercial customers in the Austin area.
Getting caught off guard by a furnace repair can cause loads of undue stress. The HVAC technicians at Green Leaf are skilled at determining the cause of your heating issues and fixing them safely and efficiently. Some common signs you may need heating repairs are:
• Increase in heating costs. If you notice your furnace is running more often than it should, or your heating bill shows that your furnace is in use too often, it may be time for a repair.
• Age of the furnace. Depending on how old your furnace is, it may not work as well as it used to work. Sometimes there are small repairs that can fix older furnaces. Your technician will let you know when the furnace needs replacing.
• Strange sounds. Have you heard any strange sounds coming through the vents in your home? Rattling, rumbling, or popping can be a sign that your furnace needs repair.
When the time comes for you to replace your heating system, Green Leaf technicians are here for you. Our goal is to ensure that our customers are comfortable in their homes and businesses, so we strive to work efficiently. Our newly expanded service area allows us to cover the entire city of Austin. We are comfortable working with any make or model of furnace and can have yours installed in no time.
The easiest way to ensure your heating system is functioning properly is to schedule routine service. A technician will come to your home, inspect your furnace, and recommend repairs if they are needed. Regular service gives you the peace of mind that you won’t be stuck in a pinch with a furnace that doesn’t work.
To make an appointment, please call us at (512) 425-0029, or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to hearing from you soon.