Green Leaf AC and Heating is aware and informed constantly to assure we adhere to CDC standard guidelines for the better safety for our clients as well as our staff members.
All staff members are checked regularly for symptoms as well as safe practices of face mask, gloves and shoe covers. As hard as it is to not shake hands with our customers, we want you to know we appreciate your Austin business and together we help flatten the curve!
At Its Finest
Find out why Green leaf is highly rated and recommended by your neighbors! We work hard to provide our customers with the highest level of quality service.
We’re not your run of the mill Austin HVAC company. Our exceptional customer service, attention to detail, and our knowledgeable, trained, and seasoned techs are what set us apart from everyone else.
After reviewing other quotes, I decided to stick with Green Leaf. The reason was the quote was "mid-range", not too low such that the job is not done well, and not too high such that they are just going after money. As well as the professionalism demonstrated by Edzel on site. Everything was documented by taking pictures so that it could be relayed to his supervisors and get feedback on his analysis. This "double check" helps, to get things right the first time.
I like they notified me at each stage as well as with who was on route. The e-mail contains a small bio on the person arriving at your door, notified via text, and with the larger install, a call on the estimated arrival time. The install went well, and this is another place Green Leaf shinned from my previous company experience. After the previous contractor took a "brute force" approach on the air handler and cut / re-wired to get one function working, Green Leaf took the time to correctly re-wire it and get the entire unit working. This surprised me as they had only installed the condenser but went above and beyond to fix a different component (no fault of theirs) at no charge. They had my homes best interest in mind to get everything working that day. Such that the owner (Eddie) called to follow up on the job and any further concerns I may have.
I would gladly recommend them and re-hire them if needed.
As for most folks that evaluate a company, they have their checklist for rating and ranking. So here is a quick summary on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best).
1) Cost 8.5 - very competitive cost quote, took extra time to develop/deliver several quotes & proposals. Easy to work with.
2) Quality: 9.5 - top marks for the quality of work, equipment, and technicians (Josh) + installers (Fernando & helper).
3) Dependable & Professional 10 - show up on time as scheduled, very polite, professional, skilled and knowledgeable.
4) Job installation: 10 - completed on time; very professional work.
5) Follow up by owner: 10 - very impressed that Eddie took the time to reach out and make sure everything was completed to our satisfaction.
Overall, give them a 5+ star rating and would definitely recommend them to friends & family!
Honest, trustworthy and get the job done right!
Highly recommend 😊
While Eddie and I had a disagreement on the unit installed, Eddie went out of his way to get it resolved. I finally agreed with him.
I will use them again.
Our Professional Approach Includes
- Honest and Reliable Services
- Environmentally friendly, high energy efficient solutions for your home
- 24/7 emergency work at night and weekends when we have technicians available
- Respect for you property and your personal belongings
- Robust high tech infrastructure for both our business and our clients for an efficient experience
- Background checked and well trained employees
- Transparent pricing and service
- Free second opinions
- Certifications that exceed state licensing requirements
- On-time service calls
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Austin HVAC & Plumbing Specialists
- Air Conditioning Repair and Air Conditioning Installation
- Heating Repair and Replacement
- Duct Repair, Replacement, Duct Sealing and Duct Design
- Mini-Split Installations and Mini-Split Repairs
- Zone Design and Zone Installation
- Manual J and Manual D Designing
- Air Balance
- Indoor Air Quality Testing and Air Quality Improvement
- Attic Insulation
- Water Heater Repair and Water Heater Installation
- Water Softener Installation
- Bath and Kitchen Fixtures
- Bibs and Backflow Prevention
- Drain Line Repair and Installation
- Remodel Plumbing
- Bursted Pipes
Flat Rate Pricing
What exactly does that mean for you? This is upfront, no hidden agendas, no unaware associated cost or gimmicks. Simply transparency! If it takes 1 hour or 10 hours to get it fixed or replaced, it’s all the same price! You know the price before we do anything!
After hours? No problem! We don’t charge overtime either. Try getting that from other companies.
24/7 Service When Available
We offer around the clock emergency service at night and on weekends when we have technicians available. Call us to talk with an actual human being, and not some recording or call center 100 miles away.
We now also have a newly expanded service area including all of the city of Austin.
AC & Heating Experts
Locally owned and Operated, Green Leaf has built its solid reputation in the Austin metro area by providing quality, dependable, honest and professional air conditioner repair, heating and plumbing services.
Homeowners and commercial property owners alike can rely on us to be there when we say we will, and we’re always prepared to do the job.
Owner and Master License
Co-owner & General Manager
Expert Austin HVAC Services
Your heating and cooling system is one of the most important aspects of your home. Not only does it affect your comfort while you’re inside, there are safety features to make sure the system is operating properly and not causing any hazards to your home.
The HVAC technicians at Green Leaf A/C and Heating work tirelessly to provide top-quality HVAC services in the Austin area. They understand the responsibility that comes with their work, and they focus on your home’s comfort, air quality, and safety.
- Noisy units
- Systems that won’t come on at all
- Units that randomly come on and shut off themselves
- Faulty wiring with thermostats
We work with all major makes and models of systems, and we will thoroughly inspect the unit to pinpoint the cause of the problem. Once we have it figured out, our licensed, bonded, and insured techs will get straight to work on the necessary repairs.
HVAC contractors are required to have an understanding of the way electrical wiring, combustion systems, refrigerant, and airflow through heating ducts work together to make your home comfortable. Safety is also important. Your home’s ventilation and exhaust system needs to be operating properly to ensure there is no risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Green Leaf A/C and Heating is a fully insured company in Texas. Many states require insurance. Our HVAC technicians must meet minimum education and on-the-job training requirements to be insured. Any Green Leaf technician who works in your home will be insured, guaranteeing their skills and the quality of work they will provide.
Austin A/C Services
The city of Austin experiences hot summers. Having a properly functioning air conditioning system will make you and your family comfortable in your home and your customers comfortable visiting your business. Green Leaf is well versed in air conditioning repair, installation, and routine service.
On a warm summer day, it will be obvious if your air conditioning is not working properly or needs repair. The Green Leaf technicians have years of experience and will come to your home to troubleshoot the problem and get your system back up and running. Here are some common signs you need a repair:
- The air is not very cold. You may have air coming out of your vents that is cool, but not as cold as it should be. This could mean a simple repair to get the temperature to an ideal level.
- Weak airflow. Your air conditioner is still producing cool air, but the airflow is not as strong. A technician will be able to determine the problem and recommend repairs.
Air Conditioning Installation
The Green Leaf technicians are familiar with many makes and models of air conditioning units. We want to make sure you and your family are comfortable in the heat, so we’ll install your new unit quickly and efficiently.
We will provide you with an environmentally friendly installation that will keep your home energy efficient.
Air Conditioning Service
It is important to schedule routine service for your air conditioning unit. A technician will inspect the unit and make sure everything is working properly.
This regular service will ensure that your system will not malfunction at an inconvenient time, like the middle of an Austin heat wave.
Austin Heating Services
The last thing you want in the dead of winter is a malfunctioning heating system. It is important to make sure you find heating technicians you can trust for the repair, installation, and service. Green Leaf offers these services to residential and commercial customers in the Austin area.
Getting caught off guard by a furnace repair can cause loads of undue stress. The HVAC technicians at Green Leaf are skilled at determining the cause of your heating issues and fixing them safely and efficiently. Some common signs you may need heating repairs are:
- Increase in heating costs. If you notice your furnace is running more often than it should, or your heating bill shows that your furnace is in use too often, it may be time for a repair.
- Age of the furnace. Depending on how old your furnace is, it may not work as well as it used to work. Sometimes there are small repairs that can fix older furnaces. Your technician will let you know when the furnace needs replacing.
- Strange sounds. Have you heard any strange sounds coming through the vents in your home? Rattling, rumbling, or popping can be a sign that your furnace needs repair.
When the time comes for you to replace your heating system, Green Leaf technicians are here for you. Our goal is to ensure that our customers are comfortable in their homes and businesses, so we strive to work efficiently. Our newly expanded service area allows us to cover the entire city of Austin. We are comfortable working with any make or model of furnace and can have yours installed in no time.
The easiest way to ensure your heating system is functioning properly is to schedule routine service. A technician will come to your home, inspect your furnace, and recommend repairs if they are needed.
Regular service gives you the peace of mind that you won’t be stuck in a pinch with a furnace that doesn’t work.
Austin Plumbing Services
Wee have you covered for all your general Austin plumbing needs! Water Leaks, clogged drain lines, water heaters to water softeners, call Green Leaf AC, Heating and Plumbing for you plumbing services!
Water Heaters are an essential everyday comfort we take for granted. Often tucked away in a closet or attic, we use hot water for taking showers and baths as well as washing dishes and our hands.
Efficiency is important for our pockets as well as our environment, especially here in Austin. Many homes come with standard tanked water heaters that heat and store hot water, but those can lose heat, causing the gas or electric to turn on to reheat and maintain the hot water tank when not in use. This is where tankless waters have a significant advantage.
Tankless water heaters are efficient. US Department of Energy studies show they can save up to 35% on your energy cost. Tankless systems heat up instantly on demand, and don’t heat water you’re not using. That’s real savings!
In the Austin Metropolitan area, water quality can be a serious issue in our water systems from water scale and hardening to the water we drink. This is where water softeners, carbon filters and reverse osmosis help resolve the problem. Water Softener systems are designed to prevent water hardening and scale build in your pipes and appliances as well as water staining your dishes. It also helps when you shower and reduces dull dry skin and hair.
Clogged Drain lines are everyone’s worst nightmare! Typical issues causing that are grease, hair and foods or broken drain pipes. With our prompt service, knowledge and high technology camera systems, we can find the issue and address it immediately.
Things to help prevent clogged drains are:
- Do not put any grease or oil in your drains
- Assure pipe venting is clear
- Strainers are essential in preventing sink drains from clogging
- Do not flush feminine products, baby wipes and other items that won’t break down
We provide individualized services based on our customer’s unique needs, and at a price they can afford. We want folks to be comfortable in their homes or businesses. It is our job to be sure their systems are working as efficiently as possible to save them on energy costs.